Should You Turn Your Idea into a Nonprofit?
All organizations require adequate resources to function. For most nonprofits, a significant portion of their operating capital comes as a direct result of fundraising efforts. Getting the funding you need to support your organization's mission is crucial to the success and effectiveness of your nonprofit.
Getting Funding for Your 501(c)3 is designed to give you a 30,000-foot view of how successful nonprofits structure their organizations to make them grant-worthy. Learn the best strategies for you to position your organization to win funding opportunities.
What This Workshop Will Cover
When you are done with this interactive workshop, you will know:
- How to prepare your organization for growth
- How to position yourself in the public sector so your organization and mission resonate with funding agencies
- How to find funding in both the public and private sectors
- How to create a culture that supports fundraising as critical to your overall mission
- How to motivate your board to participate in fundraising efforts
- The types of grant proposals that win funding
Come to this workshop with your pen, your pad, and your questions. Use this short, but crucial course as the foundation for all future endeavors as a nonprofit founder. You will benefit from understanding these basic strategies of launching a successful nonprofit organization. Click here to sign up