Opportunities abound for certified women-owned small businesses. Government agencies, community organizations, and prime contractors looking to fulfill Small Business Participation requirements are always in need of top-performing companies that are certified Women-Owned.
Does Your Business Qualify as a Women-Owned Business?
You may have wondered - even in passing - what it would take for your company to become certified. Eligibility requirements to get certified as a women-owned business are straightforward. Here is a short checklist you can use to determine if your organization may qualify:
- Your company is at least 51 percent owned and controlled by a woman
- That woman is the primary decision-maker in the business
- That woman works full-time in the business
- That woman manages the day-to-day operations, as well as the long-term planning for the business
What You Accomplish in This Clinic
The Women-Owned Small Business Certification Clinic is a start-to-finish certification prep program for women-owned small businesses that meet the above eligibility requirements. During this live one-day training, you will learn:
- Determine if you meet the eligibility requirements to become a certified Women-Owned Small Business or Economically Disadvantaged Women-Owned Small Business
- Gather the documents needed to validate your eligibility
- Complete the application process
- Create your site visit checklist and learn how to make the visit work to your benefit
How to Register
This clinic is a live, one-day training that is available onsite, live stream or via webinar replay. Those who attend the on-site training will be provided a boxed lunch. Of course, if you choose to register for the webinar, you will not have the opportunity to ask questions.
Keep an eye on your inbox to find out when the next Women-Owned Certification Clinic will be.