Opportunities abound for certified women-owned small businesses. Government agencies, community organizations, and prime contractors looking to fulfill Small Business Participation requirements are always in need of top-performing companies that are certified Women-Owned.
Does Your Business Qualify as a Women-Owned Business?
You may have wondered - even in passing - what it would take for your company to become certified. Eligibility requirements to get certified as a women-owned business are straightforward. Here is a short checklist you can use to determine if your organization may qualify:
- Your company is at least 51 percent owned and controlled by a woman
- That woman is the primary decision-maker in the business
- That woman works full-time in the business
- That woman manages the day-to-day operations, as well as the long-term planning for the business
What You Accomplish in This Clinic
The Women-Owned Small Business Certification Clinic is a start-to-finish certification prep program for women-owned small businesses that meet the above eligibility requirements. During this live one-day training, you will learn:
- Determine if you meet the eligibility requirements to become a certified Women-Owned Small Business or Economically Disadvantaged Women-Owned Small Business
- Gather the documents needed to validate your eligibility
- Complete the application process
- Create your site visit checklist and learn how to make the visit work to your benefit
How to Register
This clinic is a live, one-day training that is available onsite, live stream or via webinar replay. Those who attend the on-site training will be provided a boxed lunch. Of course, if you choose to register for the webinar, you will not have the opportunity to ask questions.
Click here to register for the Women-Owned Certification Clinic.