Fast Track in 2 Days -Bootcamp-video conference
What if your company could master the process of becoming a successful federal contractor in days instead of months? AND, What if, you could get exposed to our large prime contractors in the process?
Introducing Fast Track in 2 days, an accelerated version of our popular federal acquisition training program. Fast Track in Days runs for 2 Fast Paced days. When the program is running in your city, or at a site near you, reserve your slot with just $99.99.
Your non-refundable deposit holds your team's reservation for an upcoming session. The full tuition payment of $999.00 must be received at least 10 days before the event in order for your team to participate in the bootcamp. Participation in each bootcamp is limited to 20 companies. Fast Track will walk you step-by-step through the federal bidding process.
If you would like to request a bootcamp for your team ONLY email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject: Fast Track -Private Session
This is a true AGGRESSIVE bootcamp, and there will be assigned homework for each session that WILL NEED TO BE COMPLETED for the next day. These are working sessions for both days so bring your laptop.
The Proficiencies You Will Develop in the Fast Track Bootcamp
Your team will learn how to find and bid on the right government contracting opportunities in an immersive, real-world simulation designed to recreate the exact environment your team will encounter with government agencies.You will experience each step of the bid process from deciding which opportunity is the best one for your organization, to submitting your federal proposal, to having your proposal evaluated during a final debriefing.
- LEARN TO IDENTIFY THE MOST PROFITABLE GOVERNMENT CONTRACTING OPPORTUNITIES -Not every opportunity is a good opportunity for you! Save your company hundreds of man-hours by learning how to create a rubric that will help you quickly figure out which government contracts you're best-suited to perform.
- LEARN HOW TO WRITE PROPOSALS THAT GET YOU TO THE NEGOTIATION TABLE - Overcome the #1 challenge that keeps companies just like yours from submitting successful bids.
- LEARN HOW TO PRICE for PROFIT - Price for profit so you don't lose your contract, or worse - your business.
Attendees will walk away with their own Proposal Library including:
- Vetting Plan
- Capture Plan
- Identification of Opportunities
- Cost Narrative
- Baseline Proposal for future submissions
Who Should Attend
- Currently in business, but not selling to the government (private or commercial)
- Current government contractors who need to win more bids
- Small businesses that would like to team with another small business to market to the government
What Qualifies Us to Teach?
For more than 23 years, Linda Chatmon and the Contracts and Grants, LLC team have offered procurement, staff augmentation, and business development services to organizations and have been particularly successful in Afghanistan and Southwest Asia. We have won awards on every major Transportation, Operations and Maintenance (O&M) Construction and other projects in Afghanistant, working with more than 20 companies. Ask Around, Linda Chatmon is well known.
We are federal acquisitions experts, and have secured more than $12.2 billion in contracts and grants negotiations and awards worldwide.